Saturday, January 14, 2017

My Top Favorite Things In The New Catalogs

First of all I love, love , love the new OCCASIONS CATALOG!
Here are of my fave products:

1) Sealed with Love Bundle (pp. 14 – 15)  Save 10%! This bundle has everything you need to spread the love for Valentine’s Day, anniversaries, bridal, even little love notes tucked in a lunch bag.  I was sold the second I saw the mini envelopes!  Don’t forget the Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack (p. 15) and the Sending Love Ribbon Combo Pack (p. 15) for the perfect polish.










2) Cool Treats Bundle (pp. 32 – 33)  Save 10%!  These nummy stamps look good enough to eat! I love how they perfectly pop into shape with the coordinating Frozen Treats Framelits Dies.













3) Don’t forget the Sprinkles Embellishments (p. 32)
4)Balloon Adventures (p. 4-5) So many reasons to celebrate, especially if you have these beautiful stamps and a pop up framelits to boot!!


















5) Lift Me Up Bundle (p. 10) This is such a happy blend of sentiments and images. Anyone would get a lift from this one!

6)Basket Bunch Bundle (p. 18) OMG- love to save 10% on this bundle too! That bunny is soo cute!











7) Mini Egg Cartons (p. 18) I just love anything that comes in a mini size and that little egg carton is adorable. Decorate it in so many ways and customize the color using reinker and your sprayer.
Now for the Sale-A-Bration catty!! This is where you get any item FREE just by spending $50! There is NO LIMIT on how many items you can earn!















1) Hey Chick (p. 16-17) What??? This is too cute! I can see using this for so many occasions, baby, birthday, thank you, hey girlfriend.... 












2) Tasty Trucks (p.12-13) hotdogs, tacos, cupcakes are all a part of this adorable set!!













There are just too many more to list.... so let me know what YOUR favorites are??? :) Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)