Sunday, June 26, 2016

Wishy Washy

I will tell you this I was very wishy washy on Washi Tape----- Until Now!!! The problem was- I really did not know what to do with it! I decide that since I was some how collecting these beautiful rolls (how did I get 42 of them???), that I should start to use them.

Look at how pretty this plain vase turned out and yes those are little battery operated candles!! So much cuter now :)

Just think of your next gathering, you could coordinating all of your table decor with just a couple of $$$ worth of Washi!

I especially love how these little flowers turned out and made this plain white paper bag come to life!!! I think I will be having lots of fun using my Washi Tape now and I hope this inspires some of you to dust off those rolls YOU'VE been saving!! :) Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)