Saturday, July 14, 2012

Cropping for the cause...

Today I had my dear friend Susie and my new friend Pam here and we lovingly worked on cards for The Pink Elephant Project to help Carol fight breast cancer. OMG I had no idea how talented my friends were. The cards are absolutely beautiful! We will be selling packages of 4 cards & envelopes for $10 each to help with the fundraiser. Pam and Susie each purchased these beautiful elephant bracelets, which my talented sister, Karen made for this event. Aren't they beautiful?

The new silent auction items were posted on Friday the 13th and I really need your help in getting the word out. We have so many great home, jewelry (including some of Karen's bracelet creations) and craft items up for bid and they will be online until the 20th ONLY! So please send the link to everyone you know. http://www.Thepinkelephantproject.blogspot.com or http://www.32auctions.com/1025

And finally, to all of my crafting buddies, I haven't forgotten you and my how to videos, I have just been so involved in the fundraiser that time just hasn't been there. My promise to you is that I will be posting many new and fun videos after August 25th. Love to all and thank you again for all your love and support. :) Linda

Big Hugs and Kisses to Susie, Pam and Karen for their gorgeous and creative talents !




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)