Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Celebrate The Everyday and Happy New Year

Hope everyone had a FANTASTIC Christmas and wishing you all a healthy and happy New Year!!!!

This time of year I am not only excited about starting FRESH, but I am also excited about our new Mini Occasions catalog coming out!!! And it looks like my little friend, Bennie, the elf on the shelf, is just as excited as I am!!! :)

The New Catalog starts January 3- June 1, 2014 (wow that sounds weird ?? 2014)


There are so many fabulous new products in this and the SALE-A-BRATION catty, that I can hardly wait to share them with you! So here are a couple of cute cards that I whipped up using some of the new products. ENJOY!

See those cute little banners on the bottom of the "Love" card? Those are from the new mini banner punch in the Sale-A-Bration catty which starts January 28th. Aren't they precious?

I also used: Kaleidoscope Designer paper  (Occasions Mini), Whisper White cardstock, Bermuda Bay card stock, Full heart punch, Mini heart punch, silver foil paper, Expression thinlits, Adorning Accent Embossing Folder, Bermuda Bay ink, Hearts a Flutter Stamp set


This card was made using the new mini occasions stamp set "Vivid Vases" and the Kaleidoscope designed series paper again. This time I stamped the vases twice! Once on Whisper White Cardstock and than again on the designer paper. I than did what is called 'paper piecing' and matched the vase outline on the white CS. Easy Peasy! 

Other supplies I used: Various Stampin' write markers, black Stazon ink,  Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry cardstock, Bermuda Bay 1/8" ribbon, 1" circle punch, Boho Blossoms punch, corner rounder.

This card is actually a gift card holder cut at 4 1/4" X 11" and scored at 3 3/4" and 8 5/8" and the bottom flap is folded up and put sticky strip on sides only to form the pocket! The 1" punched circle holds the top flap in place to easily open and close it. The circle is secured using 2 dimensionals back to back.

If you have any questions of need more info just let me know!

Happy New Year!



 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)