Saturday, January 4, 2014

First Mini Occasions Sample




Bennie , my little elf, is helping me show off the first project I made using some products from the new Occasions mini which was available starting January 3rd and the NOT YET RELEASED SALE-A-BRATION catalog... coming out January 28TH!

Here is a list of the materials I used:

Perfect Pennants Stamp Set **New
4 oz mini cup with lid *available at www.webrestaurants.com
Candy Dots
Burlap ribbon
Calypso Coral and Gumball Green ink
Pool Party, Calypso Coral and Pistachio Pudding Stampin' Write markers
Chalk Talk Framelits
Sweet Sorbet Designer paper (AVAILABLE for FREE 1/28/14 during Sale-A-Bration)


To order products click here www.stampinsista.stampinup.net

More projects coming soon...
:) Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)