Monday, June 2, 2014

NEW CATALOG IS HERE.....................

Click Here to preview the new catalog if you don't have one already. If you would like one I will be happy to send it out to you for $8 which includes postage (US residents only). OR you can get yours FREE by attending the Chick'N'Chocolate party at my house in Peoria, AZ and placing a $30 or more order! Learn more about the party HERE.


BLENDABILITIES UPDATE:  The Stampin' Up! Blendabilities Markers are not available for customer purchase today (June 2) when the new catalog begins.  Stampin' Up! expects to have enough inventory to meet customer demand at the end of June or early July.  I'll keep you posted on a date. 

HAVE A BIG WISH LIST?  Take your passion for paper, stamps and ink to a new level and SAVE!  Choose from one of TWO Stampin' Up! Starter Kits, including a $50 Starter Kit ONLY until June 30th!  Purchase your kit through me HERE, and you'll not only join Stampin' Up! (with all the perks and discounts of being a demonstrator), you'll instantly become a member of my Stampin' Sisters Group.  I welcome hobbyists or those seriously wanting to earn an extra income! There is absolutely no pressure to stay on after the first quarter if you choose not to, but why not take advantage of $55 worth of merchandise for only $50 PLUS a 30% discount off of everything the first 45 days after you sign up! Call me for more details. Linda :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)