Saturday, August 9, 2014

Someone's Turning 90!!!!

Yes , believe it or not, my father-in-law and his "girlfriend" (Tee Hee- isn't that the cutest?), are turning 90 in the next few weeks. What does one get for a 90th birthday party! Well here is what I came up with.......
WOW Jello has been around a LOOONG Time!

Did you know Heinz used to make Peanut butter?


It's a glass enclosed shadow box that is a bed tray!I googled all things that were going on in 1924 and than placed little photos and trinkets from that era around the events.We also are getting some stemless wine glasses made that will be engraved and we are going to fill them with candies that came out in 1924! When I get them done, I will share the finished product with you!I hope they like it! (and I hope they don't read my BLOG!!!) 
:) Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)