Thursday, September 25, 2014

Become A Stampin'Sista Today....

When I signed up over 6 years ago, I never thought I would still be a demonstrator today! I can't believe all of the wonderful gifts I have received since than. By gifts I mean spectacular events, pampering from Stampin'Up and my upline, awesome FREE products and most importantly the Fabulous Friendships along the way! 













Belonging to the Stampin'Up family has been a blessing in more ways than I could have ever imagined! Why don't YOU give it a try? There is absolutely NO OBLIGATION and if you don't want to continue after 3 months, you simply don't! IT IS THAT EASY. Why not try it for $99 and receive the product you choose PLUS FREE Shipping and Handling?? 30% discount  on your first within the first 45 days and 20% thereafter on EVERY order! 

YOU WOULD BE AN AWESOME STAMPIN'SISTA!!! :) Linda

SIGN UP HERE Today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)