Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Oh Gogh On......

This weekend I had the awesome pleasure of sharing a painting night with my friend Rena! Rena purchased tickets for the both of us to go to "Gogh Paint" in Glendale, and what a blast it was! 
First of all anything with both the words crafts and wine in the same sentence just can't be beat!



The artists guide you through the steps on how to paint a Van Gogh masterpiece. 

Our was called "Starry Nights"
My first adventure entailed getting squirted accidentally with green paint on my toes in the first 5 minutes we were there (BEFORE any wine!) LOL

We did a "selfie" and off we went to paint OUR masterpieces. 


 
Here is the final product!! Not Bad Huh? Of course Van Gogh was a bit insane himself when he did this piece! 




Thank you so much Rena! It was a blast!!!! Love Ya, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)