Thursday, December 11, 2014

OMG Sale A Bration and the New Mini Coming Out Soon.......

As a demonstrator, we get to pre-order from the new catalogs a whole month before our customers and I just got my goodies from the man in brown TODAY! Yikes LOVE LOVE LOVE everything!!!



If you are a current customer, your catalogs will be sent to you automatically, if you want a catalog and are not a current customer, just drop me an email or comment on my blog and I will get one out to you! Better yet, I am having an all out CATALOG REVIEW party on January 10 at 11 AM and you can join me (if you live in the area :) ) than you can SEE and PLAY with the awesome products first hand! More details to come...... You will LOVE these new cattys! :) Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)