Wednesday, August 5, 2015

I Have A Sneak Peek For You....

While I was at Convention last week in Salt Lake City, I got to see the new Paper Pumpkin kits for August and September. WOWIE they are adorable! Let me just say August SCREAMS girls, flowers and the color PINK and September is the cutest fall project using the newspaper print paper (and it isn't a card!).
I wish I had a photo for you, but SU would not allow us to spoil the surprise. Would you like a surprise in your mailbox each and every month? How about a gift instead of a bill UGH!! 
Now is the perfect time to sign up for Paper Pumpkin. If you are a first time subscriber, you can get the next two months for 50% OFF that is only $10/kit! You are not obligated and can skip or cancel at anytime! Just click here to sign up and pick me, Linda Zook (Peoria, AZ) as your demonstrator or give me a call and I can help you! Hurry since the 50% offer only lasts until Sept 10th! :) Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)