Saturday, October 10, 2015
Cutest Lil' Witch's Hat EVER!
I wish I could take credit for these but I don't know who started them.... But are they the cutest ever?!! They are mounted on small clothespins so you can clip them anywhere!
Black Glimmer Paper
1 1/4" circle punch
2 1/2" Circle punch
Happy Haunting DSP
Mini glue dots or hot glue gun
1) Using glimmer paper, punch out 1 1/4" circle leaving enough space around it to punch the 2 1/2" circle for the outside edges
2) Punch out 2 trees, attach trees either side of clothespin
3) Make bow using DSP and punch
4) Attach mini glue dots (or use glue gun) around the inside of the circle closest to the hole. Bend it slightly and feed trees with attached clothes pin thru center
5) Attach bow to front of hat