Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Weekly Deals and Winner......

The winner of the "ornament fave" contest has been hand-picked and is Tracy J from OK, please email me your address and I will send out your prize, the SS Beautiful Ride, from the new catalog. This and all the other products will be available on January 5th when the new Occasions catalog is released! Thank you, Tracy for playing along!
Today's weekly deals are hand-picked too.... need a new catalog, just email me and I will get one out to you! :) Linda
Cherry on Top Cotton Paper Assortment  by Stampin' Up!
Cherry On Top Cotton Paper Assortment
Price: $7.00 $5.25
Handpicked Framelits Dies by Stampin' Up!
Handpicked Framelits Dies
Price: $25.00 $18.75
Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack  by Stampin' Up!
Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack
Price: $8.00 $6.00
Tag a Bag Accessory Pack by Stampin' Up!
Tag A Bag Accessory Pack
Price: $8.00 $6.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)