Tuesday, April 26, 2016

New Classes Posted

From flowers to whale adventures it was an awesome trip!



Since I came back from vacation, I am off to a good start.  I have actually organized the classes for the rest of 2016. Please visit my Stampin'UP website HERE for all the deets! There will be some fun ones coming up like Mixed Media, 3x3 plus 1 and "Fall" in love classes! 

Hey did you check out the retired catalog items yet? well here is a PDF to follow:
Retiring products PDF 

I just previewed the new catalog, one of the perks for being a demo, and you are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE it! All of my current customers should be receiving their copy in the mail in the next few weeks. If you would like one and have not ordered from me in over a year, please contact me here and I will get one out to you!
:) Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)