Friday, November 4, 2016

SUPER EXCITING

I am so SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!! Tomorrow, Saturday, November 5th, I am going to the Stampin'UP! Onstage event in downtown Phoenix!!! They will be bringing out the new Occasions  and Sale-A-Bration catalogs!!!! These items won't be available until January, but we will get to see them (and buy them) as demonstrators early!! Plus the best part is, I will be with all of my fellow demo Stampin' buddies!! Love them!
I will be anxious to share all of the details with you at my Christmas event on Saturday, November 12! If you aren't able to make it and have purchased from me in the last 6 months, you are already on my catalog mailer and will receive your very own issue in mid December!!! Hugs, Linda
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)