Sunday, April 8, 2018

OdySEA

So Keith and I are celebrating our 27th Anniversary this week! That in itself is AMAZING in this day and age! LOL But we just got home from a truly AMAZING weekend.....
We spent our anniversary in Scottsdale at the Courtyard Marriott Salt River, it was a fabulous hotel with an outstanding bunch of employees! Saturday we traveled over to the new OdySea Aquarium. It was so fun! Here are a few pictures that I took with just my cell phone... can you imagine if I had used my 35mm??? They even had a bar in there and I had the best sangria! Nummy! Love you Keith and happy anniversary! XXOO



The seahorses were so cute

Look at this one wrapped around some kelp!


The jelly fish exhibit was mesmerizing!

They look like little xrays!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)