Thursday, October 11, 2018

October Hostess Club- Take a Bite



I love this card so much. I know this has been done before, but we never had the DSP to match so perfectly as we do now! Animal Expedition is the cutest paper I have seen in a long time! Alligators, Hippos, Giraffes Oh MY!
Here is the Saturday card we will be making. I have included a few instructions for those of you who couldn't join us:
Card Front
How did I get that color on the wording?




Simply scribble some Stampin Blend colors on cardstock and cut out!

Isn't that cool?
Glue these two pieces together wrap twine 3 times around
Sponge these pieces around all edges    







Back of head

Attach "Teeth"








Attach head pieces with 2-3 Dimensionals stacked



Glue all onto card front as shown and add googly eyes!  Fun! U R Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)