Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Convention Swaps and Sneak Peek

There were so many fun new products that we got to see last week at Convention! The new Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs will be out January 3rd! If you have ordered from me in the last 12 months, you will receive a copy for free either in person (for my local sistas) or by snail mail in mid December! Here are some of the make-n-takes we did!

 This is the beautiful tool case that we received as a gift! I understand these will be available after the first to all of our customers!

This was one of my swaps I made and look at all the beautiful ones I received in return from all over the globe!

Glad to be home, but what a special treat it was to celebrate Stampin'Up's! 30th birthday with them! ")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)