Monday, June 10, 2019

198 Days Before Christmas

Wow! Can you believe it? It feels like it was just yesterday (except for the 100 degree temperatures) LOL


On Friday, June 14 my card buffet class is filled! Next card class will be on Saturday, July 13 10AM-NOON. This is a great time to hang out with your friends and craft together. I will have my ongoing craft and retired stamps on display, so what ever is left...... Please RSVP (623-451-5008) so I have enough supplies for everyone. This is OPEN House Style, so doors open at 9:30AM and close at NOON. Make as many or as few cards as you like, starting at $2 each!

Also a reminder for GAME DAY on Sunday, June 23! Please RSVP no later than June 15. I need a minimum of 8 players or I will have to cancel the event.... which I really don't want to do! RSVP HERE or call me at 623-451-5008.

I will have new catalogs for sale as well- $5, but comes with a $5 discount coupon to use on your next order- so it is FREE!

Hugs, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)