Thursday, August 1, 2019

Class Changes and Updates

Holidays are coming up quick!! 


August 17th instead of my Mixed Media class, I will be holding a Stamp-A-Stack holiday class! you will make 12 cards - 3 different designs for $20. That is less than $2 /card. Come join me for a snack and get your holiday cards done early for a change! Just bring your adhesive and basic supplies.

My September "Party Box" class which is cancelled for now) is being replaced with a new class on Saturday, September 7, "Vintage Garden Flowers." Your teacher will be, Jeanette. She is an expert at these and they are beautiful! Think gifts for Christmas, hostess gifts for Thanksgiving or just something pretty for yourself!

Click HERE to RSVP or give me a call. :) Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)