Friday, May 1, 2020

I Am Moving On



It has been a long, thought-out decision, but I have decided to stop my demonstratorship for Stampin'UP!. It has been 11 years and I am moving on to greener pastures! Please keep this link to find BLOG events and to keep following me into my next crafting chapter!

I will be offering make-n-take card making classes but incorporating SU with some different manufacturers. I still LOVE the SU products and they have some of the best paper and stamps in the world, but I want to explore new things and different crafting opportunities! I will be closing shop June 30th, so if there is anything you would like to order by then, please go ahead and check out my ONLINE STORE HERE. The new catalog will be coming out June 3, 2020, After that date, I will be happy to refer you to any number of great local demonstrators that can help.

I am super EXCITED to let you know that I will be offering some brand new classes in the area of cookie decorating, needle felting, Cricut fun, and of course card making. This will give me a chance to grow and create in so many other ways and I hope you will come along for the ride!

Thank you to all of you who have supported me and my business all these years, I have gained more friendships and wonderful memories than I could have ever dreamt of! Thank you again for sharing all the laughs along the way (and sometimes the heartaches). I hope you will continue to follow me and join me on this new journey! This isn't good bye.....

Hugs, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)