Monday, August 3, 2020

Holiday Catalog and New Online Store

I know I said I was not going to be a demo after June 30th , but the truth is, my customers have been so good to me and keep ordering, so I will continue my online store as long as they need me! I also ordered some of the new catalogs for the holiday which start on August 4th! If you need a new one I can get it to you for a $2.50 mailing fee or deliver to you if you are local (Peoria, AZ). I do have a limited supply, so let me know ASAP!

The really BIG NEWS is this:
Today is a last day to make sure you know what your password is when you log on to my store.  Many of us, me included, let our computer remember what our passwords are. BUT my online store will be a brand new platform so it will not remember it...so today please log in and make sure you know it so that tomorrow when you are so excited to order all the new goodies from the mini catalog you will be able to log right in without having to contact Stampin' Up! for a password reset.  If you know your password you are good....you don't have to CHANGE your password you just need to KNOW it.

I have no idea what your password is so unfortunately I won't be able to assist you.  So please as soon as you are done reading this post....go and do that ok? Also I do believe my link might be changing and I can't check that till tomorrow so another reason to do it today.

Another tip:

If you have forgotten your password, you can click the “Forgot Password” link on the store’s sign-in page and follow the steps to reset your password. (The password reset email will come from noreply@info.stampinup.com. Adding this email address to the contacts list in your email program and/or searching for your email program’s spam settings can help ensure you receive the email.) Should you run into any problems, there is a link in the password reset window to a page with additional information.
Remember, if you have trouble accessing your account, Demonstrator Support at 1-800-STAMPUP can also help reset your password!

The new ONLINE STORE will have many new features so check out when you get a chance.

I have not been able to schedule the classes yet since Covid is not cooperating here! I miss everyone so much!

Also if anyone placed an order in July, they have bonus bucks for August, don't forget to find that email from SU and enter the code on your next order in August. Hope to see you soon!


Hugs Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)