Saturday, April 30, 2011

Huge Sale from Stampin Up

Just wanted to let you know about the great specials that are happening. May is official Scrapbook Month so Stampin UP has a great special and up to 30% savings on many items. Please click on paste and copy link below to see Flyer:

HTTP://www.StampinUp.com/US/Documents/NatScrapMonth_flyer-May2011_US.pdf

and to see SPECIALS Paste and copy this link:

HTTP://www.StampinUp.com/US/Documents/Products_on_Sale_US.pdf

Please let me know if you have a problem seeing these and I will send them directly to you! Don't Forget today the BLOG WINNER will be picked so check it out!! Have a great weekend! Linda

2 comments:

  1. Hey Linda, I can see the Specials page but it won't bring up the flyer page. Could you email it to me? roo925@cox.net Thanks, Holly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)