Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New News.............

I will be drawing another name this weekend for the Blog Prize. this week will be a "Button and Ribbon Package". If you haven't done so yet, please sign up on my BLOG as a FOLLOWER at WWW. StampinsistaLinda.Blogspot.com to enter the contests.

2) May7th I will be having a Scrapbook workshop, where we will be making 6- 12X12 pages. Please check out my website at www.StampinsistaLinda.stampinup.com for all of the details. Cost is $36 and MUST be Prepaid since I will have alot of materials that need to be prepared for this one. Hope to see you there. I need to limit this to 6 people and have three signed up already!

Have a great evening!!! Linda

2 comments:

  1. Hello Linda.

    Your link to your website should be WWW.stampinsistaLinda.stampinup.net
    Not com. Hope that helps anyone to get the right spot. Hope I win soon. I was one of your first. By the way great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting everyone know.... brain lapse!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)