Monday, March 24, 2014

Blog Candy…………...

Easter is just around the corner and I thought we would have a little contest in honor of that special day!  Please leave me a comment either on the blog (which hopefully I have fixed , since many people were having trouble with that UGH!) or on my email .

In the comment I would like you to tell me what is your favorite Easter treat! Mine is http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/24155000/ngbbs5029cd92b4231.jpg
The all American PEEP! Love them.
I will collect all the comments and pick a winner randomly on April 13th! I will reveal the prize this week! Good Luck!

:) Linda

2 comments:

  1. My fave are the peeps when they are a bit dried out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my faves are reeses peanut butter cups! love the peanut butter chocolate ratio in those!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)