Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sign Up to Follow My Post and You May Be the Next Blog Candy Winner.......

Sign up to be a new follower on my Blog starting March 10 - March 31st to be entered into a contest to win an awesome gift. If you are new to my blog, I just want to tell you welcome! I will keep you up to date on new Stampin'UP products, demonstrate fabulous techniques through pictures or videos, hold blog contests, and showcase new projects. 
Current Blogees, please spread the word to anyone you know, so you will be included in the contest! Any NEW followers are automatically entered in the contest. My goal is to sign up 50 NEW followers by March 31st. If I reach that goal, EVERYONE (including my current followers) will be entered in the contest. So, to my faithful followers, please spread the word amongst your friends and families! I will reveal the prize this Tuesday, March 11th, so stay tuned.....
:) Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)