Monday, April 7, 2014

Hostess Club This Saturday and a Sneak Preview of Things to Come.....

April's Hostess Club will meet this Saturday at 10AM and we are going to be making this adorable Easter project just for "Ewe"! If you want to become a member of the club just let me know! You get a free project every month and when YOUR hostess month comes up, YOU GET ALL THE BENEFITS! See more info here on my calendar of events.

How do you like my big fuzzy Chick? Isn't he the cutest? I think I bought him at Pier One a couple of years ago. 

For May, I have a very special gift for Mother's Day! Here is a little sneak peek.....

Reminder

Blog contest still going on until April 15th. Just leave me a comment here or here and let me know what your favorite Easter candy is and you will be entered into a drawing to win a stamp set and 12X12 Paper pack.


April 26th class - BRIEFS FOR MEN (not those kind) will be held from 10 AM - 1 PM. I still have 2 spaces open, please RSVP  here or contact me no later than April 18th to reserve your seat.

:) Linda



2 comments:

  1. I like these projects they look fun!!!
    I think I already sent you a comment for my favorite candy is chocolate and even better dark chocolate!
    Dee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)