Friday, April 11, 2014

It's Time To Retire!

No, not me, although I would LOVE to just do stamping projects all day long. This is for the STAMPIN' UP RETIRED LIST. This will be out on April 21st and I will share it with you as soon as I get it. As in the past, the inks, paper and embellishments always go first (stamp sets are manufactured by STAMPIN'UP and typically they have a large supply) supplies are limited and once they are gone THEY ARE GONE!


These are the cute little bags we will be making tomorrow for our Hostess Club! I love that "lil" lamb!
Have a great weekend and if you haven't done so, leave your fave candy comment here on the blog  or here on my email.
Winner will be announced April 15th (tax day yikes!) only US entries please.
:) Linda

1 comment:

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)