Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Blog Candy YAHOOO

Ok Stampers here we go, BLOG CANDY to celebrate the new catalog which will be available on June 2nd.... just 5 DAYS AWAY!!!!!!!

If you do not have your new 2014-15 catalog and would like one, I can mail to you (US ONLY PLEASE) for $8 or you can receive a FREE one for any $30 or more order or come to my Open House, June 14th, Chicks 'N' Chocolate and buy one there for ONLY $5 (or FREE with any $30 order)! Contact me here on my blog for more information!

Now back to the blog candy............. just leave a comment either in the comment bar to the right of this blog post or here and tell me what your favorite item was in the current catalog. It can be a stamps set, paper, embellishment....... You will be entered in the drawing to win these awesome retired products. 

 I will draw a winner this Sunday, June 1st! Good Luck! :) Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)