Wednesday, May 28, 2014

May 28th BIG NEWS Become a Demonstrator for ONLY $50!!!

Hurry this offer only good for one month! You can choose what product you want in your kit and decide if you just want to receive a monthly discount of 20% on EVERYTHING (the first month is 30% off)! I would love for you to join my Stampin'Sistas! Please call me for more details and I can walk you through the very EASY process of signing up. You can Click Here to sign up now to JOIN THE FUN! :) Linda


• Sign and Save: From May 28-June 30 new recruits can join Stampin' Up! at one of two great prices. We will continue to offer the traditional starter kit priced at $99 ($125 product value), but for four weeks only we will also be offering a reduced priced starter kit at the low price of $50 ($55 product value).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)