Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Customer Appreciation and My Confessions...............

     I have a confession, I love some things MORE than I should chocolate, my kitty cats- Woogie and Bolt,  anything that is normally big in miniature versions, birdie stamps, stamping (OF COURSE) and designer papers!!!     And lucky thing...designer paper is on special all this month!  Buy 3 papers and get one for free.  Stock up now and if you have one of my "Customer Appreciation Coupons" (ask me how to get this!), you might notice that the JULY COUPON is good for 10% off ANY ONE PACK OF 12X12 DSP or 15% OFF any TWO PACKAGES. That is a savings of over $12!!!!


Buy 3 DSP, Get 1 Free!!



July is going to be one HOT! month!  Stampin' Up! is excited to offer you the chance to earn a FREE Designer Series Paper pack every time you purchase three others packs. That's like getting $10.95 US/ $13.50 CA off your purchase! This offer won't last long so contact a  demonstrator and start stocking up. To order online WITHOUT THE COUPON CLICK HERE, if you want to use your Appreciation Coupon, contact me HERE and I will order it for you since that is my gift to you and not Stampin'UP! :)

CHRISTMAS in JULY-

Check out these new stamp sets that are available to order NOW from the holiday catalog!



































   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)