Saturday, July 19, 2014

Holiday Catalog Unveiled at Convention

Yikes I am so excited!! I got to view some of the items that will be featured in the up and coming holiday catalog which will be released in August!!! All I can tell you is that there are going to be some awesome new stamp sets that have matching framelits!! But my fave item was a tree stamp set with a MATCHING PUNCH!!! If you have ordered from me in the last year, you will automatically receive your holiday catalog, if you would like to get put on my mailing list to receive one just contact me here, on the BLOG and I will get one out to you. They should be in the mail by mid August!

Other Highlights:

* DSP Buy 3 get one FREE (plus if you have my coupon get an additional 15% off)

* Mixed Media Class July 26 (see here for more info and to RSVP)

*August Coupon special Bring a new Friend and get 20% off ANY embellishment or ribbon
  The perfect time to do this is at our next workshop on August 9th. It is FREE to attend and alot of 
  fun!! It's the SHOE BOX SWAP click here for more deets and to register!

And finally a BIG Happy Birthday to the LOVE OF MY LIFE, KEITH. We are going to Talking Stick Resort this weekend to celebrate and for a much needed get-away! Here is some great samples of the perfect birthday stamp sets! Hope YOU Enjoy your weekend! :) Linda

Little Buddy Birthday #133860 (w) 133863 (c) colored with Coastal Cabana Blendabilites

My dear friend Susie's bday gift to me using the Mixed Media Technique. LOVE IT!

Age Awareness Stamp Set #135381 (photopolymer only)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)