Friday, November 24, 2017

Did You Survive?

Well that is one winter holiday already gone by.... it was amazing, but tiring!! But it was so fun! Jenga, food and family!!




Did anyone go out for the Black Friday deals today? I was just too exhausted ZZZZ.  Fell asleep last night by the tree side along with our two kitties (under the tree). LOL Speaking of shopping the ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA is still going on, so check it out!


 But now all the stockings are hung....

And all the decorations are done!!! Christmas cards were sent out on Wednesday!! Now I just have to get those gifts!! 
I hate fighting the crowds so I do most of my shopping online these days. Which reminds me, I have gift Certificates! So if you need to drop a hint to someone....
 Have a blessed day!! Hugs Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)