Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Memories And More Class- Gift Making

December 2, I am hosting 2 different classes:

10AM-12:30 Love Today- this is a beautiful Planner kit that comes with everything you need to create a one-of-a-kind planner. It makes a beautiful gift. Prepay no later than Nov 15th $45. Click HERE to see the video of the whole kit!

1PM-3PM Perfect Day Memories Gift Pack Sets- we will be creating 2 boxes of completed cards (5 cards/box) using supplies from the Merry Little Christmas Card Pack kit. I will include the clear boxes and envelopes to create the perfect last minute gift for a friend, neighbor, sis.. You will leave with enough supplies to create 50 more cards or scrapbook pages. Prepay no later than Nov 15. Register HERE
Cost $20

I will be ordering the kits on the 15th so please don't wait to reserve your spot! Pick one or both classes, keep one gift for yourself or giveaway! Here are some sample cards from the Perfect Day card kit:


Look at all the cards I have left!!!

All pretty in it's own little box!


CLICK HERE to register for classes or call me at 623-451-5008! Hugs, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)