Monday, April 15, 2019

BIG NEWS......

I am so excited!!! My Friday Classes are back!! Those of you that have known me for a at least a couple of years, know that I used to be off on Fridays (from my 'real" job) and it has gotten switched multiple times throughout that time. After May 1, I will be able having more fun events on Fridays so watch for my schedule changes on the BLOG under "Events" and I will be updating it as we go along.

Speaking of Fridays... don't forget the PJ party, Friday, May 17! Pizza, ice cream, beverages, Make-N-Takes, prizes, retired stamp sale and FUN! The cost is only $15. Please RSVP no later than May 15th so I have enough goodies for everyone. The fun starts at 6:30 PM and ends at midnight, come on over anytime in between. Wear your pajamas and receive a surprise! RSVP on my website under "Events".

XXOO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)