Friday, April 19, 2019

GUIDE TO BLACK INKS

Sometimes it is really confusing as to what black ink one should use. So here is a handy reference that you can print and keep by your crafting table.

   
Originally created by Jennifer Blomquist



ARCHIVAL BASIC BLACK



MEMENTO TUXEDO BLACK



STAZON BLACK
Am I using alcohol based markers or Copics?

XXXXX

Do I need to just stamp on paper?

XXXXX


XXXXX

XXXXX
Do I need to watercolor?

XXXXX



XXXXX
Am I using a rubber stamp?

XXXXX

XXXXX
XXXXX
(BUT IT WILL STAIN THE RUBBER)
Is my stamp photopolymer or cling?
XXXXX
(BUT WILL STAIN THE STAMP)

XXXXX
XXXXX
(WILL STAIN STAMP –DON’T USE STAZON CLEANER TO CLEAN)
Am I stamping on something other than paper such as glass?




XXXXX
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)