Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Catalogs On The Way.....

To all my Stampin'Sistas that don't live locally, I have mailed your annual catalogs to you! To my local gals who have placed an order in the last year, I will hand deliver one to you when I see you! My next event is this Friday and I will have them here!!! So plan on stopping by to get one at the Pajama Party this Friday between 6:30 and midnight!

If you have not placed an order recently, don't worry you can still get your 2019-2020 annual catalog for just $5 (plus $5 in shipping) or if you live locally! There will be a $5 coupon inside of these catalogs that you can use on your first order!! (So that would make it FREE) :)

A couple of improvements SU has made to the catalog is:

* A more compact size (less postage)
* Larger pictures of the Embossing Folders and Dies YEA!
* Product Suites now have one item code so you can order all the products found in the suite with one button COOOLL
* Easier to navigate

Hope you love it as much as I do! :) Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)