Monday, May 20, 2019

June Card Buffet



The card buffet is back but this time on Friday mornings!! Please join me for snacks, drinks, $2 cards on June 14.  Make as many cards as you like- 10 cards for $18.00!!! Have you priced them at the store lately???? The new 2019-2020 catalogs will also be available for sale. They are $5, but come with a $5 coupon (so they are FREE) that can be used on your first order from the catty!

Open House style so I will be set up and waiting for you beginning at 11 AM and will be here till 2PM that day. Come and go as your schedule permits.

But, it pays to be here at the beginning to get first dibs on my retiring products which I will have on display!


So mark your calendars for Friday, June 14 11 AM- 2 PM! Can't wait to see ya.  :) Linda
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)