Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Day of Thanks

Of course before Christmas, we have the beautiful holiday Thanksgiving. This is one of my favorite holidays for a few reasons. First and foremost it the day with share with with friends and family and really reflect on how grateful we are for all of our blessings. Secondly, it is the day that I eat my FAVORITE COMFORT FOODS! Think mashed potatoes and gravy!!!! :) And lastly, it is the day we begin to decorate our home for the Christmas holiday! 
This is a card that I think captures the spirit and beauty of the fall and Thanksgiving season.

Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey meld together so beautifully and what about that little acorn (Into the Woods Elements) ??? Adorable! :) Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)