Thursday, September 17, 2015

Stamp Out Breast Cancer With A Pumpkin



What??? Well anyone who currently subscribes to Paper Pumpkin, Stampin'UP! will donate $1 to Breast Cancer Research Fund. Any new subscribers will have a $2 donation given to fight the cause! If you were on the fence about PP before, now is the perfect time to subscribe. It will even come in a PINK BOX for October!
I personally want to thank all of my Paper Pumpkin customers that are current subscribers since many of you know this is a cause VERY close to my heart. I was diagnosed with breast cancer this last April and hope that this cancer may one day be just a memory! It affects everything you do, say and feel in so many ways! Please subscribe today on my ONLINE Store. Help the cause and fall in love with Paper Pumpkin! :) Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)