Saturday, September 12, 2015

How About A Tin of Cards?

Tin Of Cards is an awesome kit that comes with everything you need to complete 16 cards and 9 file tab dividers. That is less than $2/card! Stampin'UP supplies you with so many materials in this kit that you will have enough left over to create a few more projects as well. The coordinating stamp set is also available and can be used over and over again for other projects. 
I will be holding a workshop using Tin of Cards kit on November 21st. If you live in the Peoria, AZ area,I hope you can join me. The cost of the kit must be prepaid and I will provide the stamp set. See more details here.  These kits would make great gifts as well and with the up and coming holidays, who couldn't use greeting cards for the rest of the year? :) Linda





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)