Sunday, December 2, 2018

Annual Christmas Party Fun!!!!

Saturday was my 9th Annual Christmas Luncheon and what a blast!!! I am so grateful for all of my Stampin'Sistas! Unfortunately not everyone could join us, but they are always in our hearts and prayers! Thank you to everyone who brought me gifts!!! Susie, Janet, Sharon, Kari and Jeanette, you guys are too much!

Here is some of the fun we had-


Sharon and her beautiful stocking

Jeanette working diligently on he projects

Kari relaxing with the new Occasions catalog!

Susie going at the Big Shot



Super cute from Sharon and Janet!!!




Thank you Jeanette Love all my goodies!

 Be sure to check out all the new classes on my stampin up
calendar! It will be a fun year ahead! :) Love, Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)