Monday, December 17, 2018

January, 2019 Card Buffet

Welcome to my first January Card Buffet Class which will be held on Thursday, January 10 and repeated on Saturday, January 12, 2019. I am super excited about this event and the future ones we have planned.

What is a Card Buffet? Well first of all it gives you choices of times, card styles and quantities! Great huh? You pick the time you can attend, how many cards you would like to purchase and which cards you would like to make. Buy as many as you like- the sky is the limit!!!
So check out my OPEN HOUSE TIMES and Dates HERE and get yourself on over. If you could shoot me an RSVP, that would be great, but not necessary.
Here is a sneak peek at the cards you can choose from....
Add caption








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)