Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Ta DA- January Product Share Is.......

We will be using the Wonderful Romance Stamp set and coordinating Wonderful Floral Framelits for the January 26 Product Share Class. These are both in the new Occasions catalog that will be coming out on Jan 3, 2019!!





This class is a 'Real Steal" at only $50 (plus tax)! You will receive both the stamp set and framelits and I will pay your shipping and provide you with all of your materials to make these cards. You will ALSO receive your choice of one of the products in the new Sale-A-Bration catalog! All that for $50! Plus if you have a friend attend, you receive a $5 instant coupon to be used on ANY order the day of the class.

You MUST RSVP no later than January 10th so I can preorder your product! I will also display a few other ways to use this beautiful set- I can't wait for you to see these!! Please JOIN me for this awesome class!!  ")
Also don't forget about the Card Buffet on Jan 10 and repeated again on Jan 12. More details and to RSVP just click HERE.

Hugs, Linda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog :)